` entries;;
` song;;
` links;;
` profile;;
` tagspot;;
♪ And I don't know how much I can keep
Letting you unravel me
'Cause the more you learn the more we share
We were worlds apart and you see
It was so much easier to be
'Cause now I know what we can't have and it's so unfair ♪
OMG... I FINALLY DID IT!
ha! after many many hours, i finally created this blogskin! =D so, introducin the 1st blogskin i've ever made in blogger! n it's not anime themed.. 1st time! ok, so it's not realli up to perfection, but 1st attempt ok! i tink i've gotta resize my bkgrd image... but i'll leave dat to another time!
it's time to stretch then get back to econs studyin! =)
`s a t i s f a c t i o n___
[[silver-flames]]
was HERE! at
7:49 AM
pRoFiLe;;
::Name: candy`
::Age *don't ask*
::Place: sunny lil island!
::Likes: anime! manga! tvb drama serials! writing! drawing! singing! laughing!
::Wishlist: a complete manga collection, ACES, for something exciting to happen
::Quote: c'est la vie!