` entries;;
` song;;
` links;;
` profile;;
` tagspot;;
♪ And I don't know how much I can keep
Letting you unravel me
'Cause the more you learn the more we share
We were worlds apart and you see
It was so much easier to be
'Cause now I know what we can't have and it's so unfair ♪
YES YES YES!!! I've been waiting for this moment!! =) Ok, so the official end of the mid-yrs is 2ml but whatever! I'm gonna start celebrating now! lolx~
Firstly, I'm gonna talk abt this manga that I've been reading! lolx~ (cannot blame lar, quite addictive~) It's.... *drumroll* BENIIRO HERO (紅色 HERO) aka Crimson Hero~! hahaha, it's by the mangaka Takanashi Mitsuba (高梨みつば) who also did the famous Akuma de Sourou (悪魔で候) aka Devil Beside You...
Anywayz, i haven read the latter, but Beniiro Hero is FAB!!! It falls under the shoujo/sports genre, centering ard Nobara, a tomboyish girl who loves volleyball.. now, it's typical shoujo, meaning to say that there's a dose of romance present, but of course it's well-balanced off with volleyball, not letting one forget that it is in fact a sports manga... The sports/game is quite descriptive, giving readers a clear insight in the sport(volleyball), and at the same time, doesnt overdo it such that readers get so choked up with info that it becomes boring... [So far, the only other sports-genre manga/anime that i've actually enjoyed would be Slam Dunk (bball) and Wild Striker Hungry Heart (soccer)...] Oh, and i totally love the fact that Nobara's an independent, un-prissy girl~ =)
So far for Beniiro Hero, it has been published till vol 8 (in Japan), but i've yet to even read vol 7.. Been relying on hardworking online scanlators~ =)
Oh, there's another manga that i wanna check out soon-- Cry Out for Love at the Heart of the World, which the live-action one is already showing on ch56... Read a lot of good comments abt tis one, being a tear-jerker.. =)okies, enough with the anime/manga punch... I cant wait for nxt thursday~!!! The movie opening of PotC: Dead Man's Chest...Johnny Depp, people~! =) hahah~
[[silver-flames]]
was HERE! at
6:02 AM
pRoFiLe;;
::Name: candy`
::Age *don't ask*
::Place: sunny lil island!
::Likes: anime! manga! tvb drama serials! writing! drawing! singing! laughing!
::Wishlist: a complete manga collection, ACES, for something exciting to happen
::Quote: c'est la vie!