I shall not rant about the 'A' level exams. =)
Watched 'Step Up' recently with my family. *thumbsup!* =) The funny thing was that my parents were more hyped up to watch the movie than i was. lolx. must be a dancing thing. I wouldnt know since i havent danced in years. ahahz~ Yeh, realli liked the movie. When i was watching, subconsciously i was tapping my feet to the hiphop beat. lolx!
Randomly, i wanna do something in a group again. Something i can truly feel, "hey! achievement!" But it has been so long i kinda wished i had actualli taken up a sports cca. Dunno... Havent felt that exhilarating feeling of utmost satisfaction of accomplishing something in a long long time.
Sometimes i feel like pri schl were the best. Like, you know, everything's fresh, you're so eager to try out anything and everything, and absolutely no pressure at all. It was all 'you go explore and enjoy!'. Now, it seems weird. Like i dont wanna grow up, get indepedent, be responsible, do things myself, but yet at the same time, i do. I dont wanna impose expectations on myself, or be expected to be doing or saying something and whatnots.
"If there's so much I must be, can I still just be me? The way I am?
Can I trust in my own heart or am I just one part of some big plan?"I wanna freefall.
[[silver-flames]]
was HERE! at
8:32 AM