WHoooSsh~ I enjoyed myself at the dinner yesterday (despite it turning out to be just MOS as compared to the earlier plans of Ding Tai Fung, AND the ps-ing of a certain someone with an 'excuse' at the very last moment). But between travelling to meet the cheris, and then walking here and there, I was strucked by how normal the day was actually. People didnt look abnormally happier, and seriously, groups of ppl overpowered couples in town. I guess spending Vday in school was a lot more fun. Mayb cos we're a bunch of silly hyped-up, young ppl who enjoy running ard and catchin ppl btwn breaks just to exchange Vday goodies.. =)
Anyway, as I was saying, the day was totally normal. Waaay normal tat I actualli tot that going to work would have been more productive. Because Col had a SToMP! assignment, we followed her ard after dinner to complete her assignment of gettin 30 kissing couples on camera. And yes, typical ppl just gave awkward smiles and politely refused. SHUCKS. And I had always tot the Vday would have caused the dose of euphoria in couples to escalate up UP up till they'll just get giddy-headed and JUST KISS for the cameras. LOL. oh well, i was wrong. The day ended with a mere 3 kissy couples out of the supposed 30, and these 3 were actualli taken at the RoM. -.-
Ah well.. So Vday's actualli a normal day where ppl dun get hyper-happy or do cartwheels on the street.
[[silver-flames]]
was HERE! at
11:10 PM