A certain evil someone suggested that this place shld shut down due to inactivity. Well, I'm nt abt to let tat happen, so here's my UPDATE! >=)
BESTI know this is random and all, but I've always wanted and aspired to be the best of what I can be- be the best sister, the best daughter, be the best friend, the best student, be the best person possible. But after all these years, I'm ashamed to say that I have not managed to achieve any of the above said.
I want to be the best sister- be the one who protects, who sacrifices.
I want to be the best daughter- the one who brings pride and joy to the family.
I want to be the best friend- the one whom you turn to and the one to be there at the first moment.
I want to be the best student- be attentive, dont procrastinate and always deliver.
I want to be the best person- be kind, be nice, never say a mean thing or the wrong thing.
But sadly, I always seem to fail.
I'm the sister who cant give enough, I'm the daughter who couldnt shine, I'm the friend who is really quite helpless, I'm the student who fails to move to the top, I'm the person who somehow manages to say the wrong thing at the wrong time.
Sometimes I feel like I need a do-over. Sometimes I feel inadequate. Sometimes I feel unworthy. Sometimes I feel like I'm just one more person occupying space. Anyway, that is not the main point of this entry. The main thing is, I feel like I can be a better person. So I hereby announce my resolution of becoming a Better.
This is a new beginning. =)
[[silver-flames]]
was HERE! at
9:35 AM