Ok, when you attempt to log with the wrong username and you have to request for the password, you know it's time to REALLy update your blog. *looks guilty*
School for me's gonna start on the 27th Aug 07, the excitement hasnt hit me yet, but the frenzy has. Like, omg, I dont have clothes! Where's my uni start-up kit?! Like, I dont feel like it's really happening yet. ahhaz~ One of these day's i'm gonna launch into crazy-shopper mode. ATM had better tremble in fear. *maniac laughter*
Well, uni's yet another big step into the life ahead, which has been making me pretty nostalgic-emo lately. People whom I haven spoken to in ages plague my mind and sometimes the urge to give them a ring is so strong but I just dont do it. I mean, wouldnt it be kinda surprising for me to barge back into their lives? lolx~ And then I was thinking- of all the people I can and could come back in touch with, there're some that doing that would simply be impossible. I think about my pschl fren, 'oLk', who has passed on to somewhere else, some place unreachable to me until many years later. We have never been close friends but at times like these, I find myself thinking, "If he were still be alive, he's be 19 too, and like the other guys, are already in army or preparing to go in there." Sometimes I wonder if he's somewhere up there still crying at the unfairness of it all or that perhaps after these 7years or so, has found some inner peace already. I dont wanna get philosophical and all, but from time to time, I do think and wonder abt these things.
Hazily at the back of my mind I remember this line from some movie ages ago, "please don't go where I can't follow". Death seems so final. Like, that's it, no more. Everything in this life stops at death. Afterlife is yet another big thing if your religion says so.
Maybe one of these days I will actually pick up the phone to call those that I miss and not hesistate anymore. Because we shouldn't leave anything to regret.
[[silver-flames]]
was HERE! at
1:07 AM