Splish-Splash of Random Things1) School hours are weird and it feels more draining than before.
2)Just finished random blogsurfs (totally not stalking people ok) and then happen to come across blogs by few familiar faces from school. Actually, it feels weird, reading entries of random strangers. And yet at the same time, it was... Well, intriguing. It's like putting dimension and a splash of colour to the otherwise nameless and indistinguishable faces of people you see everyday in school. Like the overused phrase, "there is more that meets the eye."
Lol. Seriously, I hope this doesnt becomes a habit. =X
3) Music recomendations! I just rediscovered my love for Yuna Ito's
Precious. This time, I didn't rely on any translation and instead just put my j.lang listening skills to the test and try to piece the meaning behind each sentence. For some reason, I just felt more drawn into the song than before. Maybe it's like what ppl say, that learning the language increases your appreciation for everything related to the language. The song's really beautiful and the special MV makes it all the more beautiful. Here's the MV for it along with eng subs.
Another song just makes me sigh would be Ichiko's I Say Yes (from Zero no Tsukaima). Go listen to it! It's sucha wedding song! lol.
I would love to someday feel this way as like the emotions portrayed in the songs! =)
4) On a random note, while talking about songs, I was reminded of something else. Today, a lady on my floor got married. It was wet and draggy morning but that house was simply bustling with activities. I'm thinking it must be damn fun to be inside that house and do funny things to (ka chiao) the groom and his buddies who are on the other side of that gate. *smirk* Girlfriends, anyone planning on getting married anytime soon? wuahaha.
5) I wanna go bowling. Or maybe ice-skating. Or roller-blading. Maybe all three. I've got coupon discount for kallang!
6) I'm missing everyone. Let's meet up soon. (discreetly points to pt no.5.)
7) Checked out yamaha and wanted to die upon hearing the price of a guitar stand. And so, the search goes on. Seriously, my darling deserves a proper bed and not just resting in a basket. You know, I'm still trying to learn Creed's
One Last Breath. Secretly I think my memory space is shrinking. As of now, my current learnt (n not forgotten) guitar pieces amounts to a pathetic count of 3. 3 songs. =/
That would be Kate Voegele's
Wish You Were, Marie Digby's
Say it Again, and Discovery Channel's
I Love the World. I'm not kidding about the last song. Go listen to it if you're a discovery channel fan like me. It's really catchy!! I even keepvid-ed it into my ipod. LOL
[[silver-flames]]
was HERE! at
8:28 AM