` entries;;
` song;;
` links;;
` profile;;
` tagspot;;
♪ And I don't know how much I can keep
Letting you unravel me
'Cause the more you learn the more we share
We were worlds apart and you see
It was so much easier to be
'Cause now I know what we can't have and it's so unfair ♪
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
MUSIC
Because I havent blogged in a long, long time, I was tempted to flood this post with song recommendations but eventually I decided to just stick to two; just two.
I think the vid choice ties in beautifully with the song (though I must say that Mr Darcy isnt one of my fav characters around)...
I revisited this song only cos Callie wanted me to help her with a lit interpretation with it. Strangely, looking at it that way made me fall in love with this song which had previously been sleeping in my com for many years.
[[silver-flames]]
was HERE!
at
7:27 AM
Sunset glow - BIGBANG
Title: Sunset Glow
Artist: BIGBANG
dArLiNkS n MoRE;;
alesia
adeline
carmen
couz winnie
cedric
callie
colleen
cheris
cuiwen
fiona
shuting
shannen
serene
shufang
zu
....etc
fanfiction
letssingit
postsecret
peterpan
gendou
pRoFiLe;;
::Name: candy`
::Age *don't ask*
::Place: sunny lil island!
::Likes: anime! manga! tvb drama serials! writing! drawing! singing! laughing!
::Wishlist: a complete manga collection, ACES, for something exciting to happen
::Quote: c'est la vie!
tagspot;;
::tag me n announce ur presence!! =)